• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Building Out of Bounds

• Thread starter SweetestAngel
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SweetestAngel

Can anyone plz help me. I was building on my lot in EA-Land (KnightAngelsCondo Two) and 2 object appeared out of bounds (a door and a wall). I cannot get rid of it. HELP PLZ. Does anyone have any suggestions? I tried getting rid of it by selecting the door and clicking control key. It tells me out of bounds. I tried deleting it, same result (out of bounds). :sad3: HELP :grrr:

M

MandiK

They will be there as long as the lot is. I have had a door or window stuck on MANY lots. It happens, lol

S

SweetestAngel

TY MandiK for replying. I was afraid that might be the way it was rolleyes:

R

Rizzo@EastJerome

I avoid this from happening:

Remove all windows and doors before the walls. If you delete the walls with the windows and doors already attached, you have a chance of them appearing out of bounds. ;)

E

EgtBallShark

The only solution for getting rid of the floaties was to move to a differant. I have a window thats out of bounds and yes I agree it does give it character.