• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Building a house

• Thread starter kittenlangley@gm
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

kittenlangley@gm

:cursing:Hi folks just wondering if somone could tell me if there is a place i can go and get info on building a house?? I have been trying to build on my lot for a week now with no luck. I tryed to use the home builder program but it would not work on my computer.. Im using Windows Vista. Could somone help me plzz? thx:wall:

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The house builder program is external to the game, I'm assuming you have an empty plot you want to build on ingame...

What you do is double click the house sign while standing on the plot, there are different pages of options, you want to find the page that lets you customize your house then click on that option and you will go into customize mode. This is special mode of play, you are invisible and unattackable while in this mode and cannot leave the house plot. To get out of customize mode you can right click on the gump that gives you wall/floor/etc options.

K

Kurgan

That is true, I am having allot of trouble getting House Builder to work with Vista. But I am hoping soon to get some help on it.