• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

build counter tops

• Thread starter imported_bouche835
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Not sure how Bordoms does it, but I usually just lower just 1 section of the gozas under the table area I want to "break", then drop something like a stone chair on top of that table section. With the support gone, usually that makes the section sink and once that happens I can play with all the pieces. Be careful though, that you don't chop anything by accident in this stage as you will have to start over with a new table.

-Skylark

G

You need to lower the goza 2 spaces down before the table will "break" and then you can axe the gozas and lower the table pieces on their own. I am playing with my own counter right now

I

imported_bouche835

I this morning I was able to lower the table thanks for the help, but now the table looks like it is a table in a wall. I can see the leg. Maybe I am using the wrong type of walls. I am using the shadow walls. Maybe they are too thick. I need a thin wall. I am going to try again and let you know.

G

I think Bordoms mentioned that she used the medium tables on the ends because the half wall concealed the leg completely. The shadow walls that came with the 9th AE are the same thickness as the walls she used if I recall correctly.

-Skylark

G

For the long counter tops (not corner parts) the Long Stone Tables work better - break them so that you use only the middle part and then you won't have to worry about the table legs at all

I

imported_bouche835

ok thanks for the reply again. Will get large stone table and try tonight. Once you lower the goza twice and the table breaks. Then you take the axe and break the ends of the table off right? I think I am understand this.