• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buh-bye everyone...

A

Ashyn

Hi everyone,

I wanted to say buh-bye to all of you on this forum. My account was sold today (she's a sweetie so treat her well). The tutorial was my good-bye pressie to all of you for all the help you give to so many players.

This is by far my favorite forum and I commend all of you for being so helpful and pleasant (it's one of the few enjoyable forums left where there is no bickering and fighting, only players willing to come forward and help). Keep up the good work!

I'm sure I'll stop by every now and then to see what all of you are up to - keep the imaginations flowing.

Thanks for such an enjoyable time here!

-Ashyn

Faith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:sad2:Buuuh....:sad2:B:sad2:y:sad2:e !

Hopefully you have many fun times to come! I will cherish my stone counter tops foreevverrrrrr!

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All the best Ashyn...it was fun seeing your designs, and having your participation on this forum. :)

I hope your UO experience has pleasant memories for you.

-Skylark

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish you well in what you choose to do! Come back and visit us. =D

B

Bennos Morales

Didn't know ya, but lemme know your thoughts on my houses.

Adios Senorita......

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Safe journeys, Ashyn, and thanks for sharing with us all

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wishing you the best - I loved looking at your home designs!!

Ferrut

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww, loved the counter tops and things! Take care and happy travels :) :) :)