• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bugs..Random

N

Nick6212

Does anyone have this problem? ..

When I build, it appears that it only shows on my screen, unless you re-enter the lot. I had two sims running...but only the one im building with can see the change. The others remain the same.

Ive had this for quite awhile, but never have seen it reported. .

Inventory..
When I am in my lot and trade to trade with someone, everything i own appears in my inventory, regardless if its on the lot or not.

Lighting...
The lighting that comes off of trees, and light objects during night mode is really choppy. It doesnt look anything like it used to in the old tso..

Anyone else have these problems?

F

festrmentmagnet

I've had the same problem when I build. The building sim can see the changes, but other sims cannot.

Been going on since EALand opened.

Also, if you are trading with a roommate, everything you own and they own shows up in your inventory. Even the stuff that is set out on your lot.

I think this is so you can securely trade things with your roommate.

G

The trading with roomies is a really neat new feature. You can trade with a roomie and the item will remain placed.

The shadow/lighting bug showed up in TC3. Some think it is fixed. It is not.

The other is a bug that has been around a while. Sometimes sims that are on the lot do not see all the changes while you are building and/or moving furniture. Seeing objects in dif places than they really are. This will cause the sim to walk on invisible treadmills. Turn pink and/or appear frozen until they are finished using the moved item. This is why a lot of ppl lock the house when they build. Have the guests reset the house and all is well.