• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bugs in High sea,s

jasbos8

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ok been enjoying the new content with high seas but there are several bugs still which need addressing
1. Lighthouse ships near land are bugged, despite killing all the crew and getting the end explosion when you approach to blow up the centre lighthouse its fires on you, any lighthouse boats away from the coast are ok but this is a bug.
2. Quest to get ork ship we bound a pirate and took him aboard our ship then the ship would not move, paged a GM no one appeared tried logging moving pets no luck stuck then noticed the bound pirate had somehow fell through the deck only his head was showing so we killed him and finally could move the boat.
3. We found another pirate ship started to kill crew the ship moved away leaving the crew still in the ocean with the pirate captain and some of the canons stuck there as the rest of the ship sailed away???

Any help with this would be apprciated

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1. Lighthouse ships near land are bugged, despite killing all the crew and getting the end explosion when you approach to blow up the centre lighthouse its fires on you,
When did you try this last? @Kyronix posted yesterday on the "official" forum that the problem was fixed. I Tried AFTER I read that, and had no problem with ones close to shore, OR close to a server line. You might try it today and post your result here. :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
3. We found another pirate ship started to kill crew the ship moved away leaving the crew still in the ocean with the pirate captain and some of the canons stuck there as the rest of the ship sailed away???
There is a bug report about this. Go add to it.