• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bugs and Glitchs

F

frogger2

Wow I knew the bugs were going to big in first week or so of EALAND but really WOW. screen keeps dropping to the desktop sims are stuck in 1 place seems like the only safe place to be is home alone.that is if you can makes it there.sim cash when moveing from 1 lot to another your money appears to have gone to 0 when you land your cash returns. plates at some home gets stuck to counters and the ground.your sim tried to join another lot glitch is back in full throttle.if ur running 2 accounts in 1 lot you will see on 1 account half cut away objects while on other account everything looks ok.the real pain is the game for me at any rate is the game keeps dropping to desktop on both pc and laptop.well thats my keep of Glitchs and Bugs.

D

Diva1981

I'm not sure if this is a glitch or bug but I created my sim just fine in ealand on day it opened using the name Diva. I logged in today and it forced me to change my name saying it needs to meet ceratin guildines or be unique. I dont understand because there is no other Diva in ealand, and if there was, why did it let me create to begn with? I want my dang name back!!

I

imported_debslee

Strange... I have hardly any issues with EA Land.....I think for me there is a slight laggyness but nothing as bad as there was in TC3, oh and seeing laptops sticking to peoples hands (mainly female funnily enough). But other than that, Im as happy as a little piggy........

G

im having 2 major problems:

1. crashing all the time. i cant play anymore.
2. if the game dont crash, it get stuck at 35% (cant play also
)

G

Just a reminder that City Hall is not and has never been the correct place to post bugs. You're free to discuss them here, but if you want to properly report a bug, you'll need to do so on the wiki. bug reports

Polly

G

<blockquote><hr>

Strange... I have hardly any issues with EA Land.....I think for me there is a slight laggyness but nothing as bad as there was in TC3, oh and seeing laptops sticking to peoples hands (mainly female funnily enough). But other than that, Im as happy as a little piggy........

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too! I'm really enjoying it, usually I'm very laggy.. but hardly in EAland.

Maybe cuz we're Kiwi's?

I

imported_debslee

*Gives Lilcutie a high five* Yip I rekkon thats it !!!

F

frogger2

I believe they are slowly moveing sims and thier homes from cities your name might have been already taken I had to change my sim green to green- in testcity 3 when test city 1 moved in. just 1 of many things to dislike about the merge. I am not against it at all just that with any change comes good and bad things to look forward to.name change is just one of those bade things lol.

G

Roomies at money houses are having trouble landing at home, they crash to desktop. What we've found as a workaround is to land somewhere else first then go home.

Ive had some fun stuff happen at my house, we had a bed floating on the 2nd story with no floor tiles under it, poor Simone couldnt get out of bed. We were hiding but we were still in plain sight. I got an IM from Biz that he needed reviving, but when he landed he was no longer dead. That was pretty crazy, you are sure you were dead before you got there right Biz? At any rate we couldnt re-create it. I'm thinking Gracie lived at the lot before I got it!

This is why I love testing!

Have fun everyone.

I

imported_AidanM

I have a question will are names have numbers like moves when the merge happens? Because I have 3 accounts of AidanMs through out the game... This is going to be a total pain in the keister.

G

Your oldest avatar will keep the name, the others will have numbers.

....unless there is someone else, with the same name, but with an even older avatar, then all of yours will have numbers.

G

Your oldest avatar will keep the name, the others will have numbers.

So there will only be one list of Top 100 EALanders and one list of Top 100 properties? And a search will include all EALanders regardless of which old production city they were in?

Looks like someone will not be able to make the Top 100 property list by just showing up in a 'dead' city.

G

Sorry Polly, I know you all want bugs and glitches reported on the other site. However, I created an account and keep getting an unauthorized domain message.

The doors in EA Land, set for "Roomie Only" aren't working. Guests can enter those doors any time they want to. We need our kitchen to be roomie only to keep guests from causing us to make "Raw food" as well as keep our personal jam tables in there so we can best care for our guests.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Sorry Polly, I know you all want bugs and glitches reported on the other site. However, I created an account and keep getting an unauthorized domain message.

The doors in EA Land, set for "Roomie Only" aren't working. Guests can enter those doors any time they want to. We need our kitchen to be roomie only to keep guests from causing us to make "Raw food" as well as keep our personal jam tables in there so we can best care for our guests.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have had the same problem with 'roomie' doors - they worked until the lot closed, then I had to reset them the next time I opened.
Don't know why, but, after a few times they stayed the way they should.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

If nobody has posted this on the Wiki bug boards by the time I log back in when hubby goes to bed, I'll do it. If somebody else has a chance to do it before then though that'd be great

On an alternate note, I'm not sure what causes the 'unauthorized domain' message....is anybody else getting that? Does anybody know whether that would be an issue with the security settings in Windows or whether its an ISP issue or what? Sounds like it would have something to do with your security settings, but I can't think how, other than maybe a conflict with anti-virus software or something like that. Would be interested to know how many people are getting this, and what their common denominator might be......hmmm.