• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Bugged Quest Items... Rare?

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Hi peeps,

I found a set of items with the 'Quest Item' tag that can be traded and locked down (also all blessed and have no additional properties). Curious if these are rare, and if so, what an approx. value would be. Also any info on the origin of these items is appreciated. :)

Quest Items:
  • Scroll: "A Note From Cousteau Perron"
  • Necklace: "Aqua Pendant"
  • Glasses: "Nictitating Lens"
  • Boots: "Boots of Ballast"
  • Robe: "A Canvass Robe"

Screen Shot 2015-10-15 at 6.37.12 PM.png

Thanks for your help!

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
These are still available, from the "exploring the deep" quest.

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Are they rewards? They are meant to be kept?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Are they rewards? They are meant to be kept?
Yes they are meant to be kept. If I remember correctly you receive one of the items each time you complete a quest in the series, then at the end of the quest your character uses all of the items combined to gain access to the special underwater area that contains additional content and items.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Man I was thinking you found something that I was ready to go broke for. I still want it and will pay you for them....just not nearly as much as I thought I was going to need to pay lol.

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
I'm going to do the quests tomorrow to verify. Thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to do the quests tomorrow to verify. Thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
After you've done the quest and got it completed you have the set of "walking on water" stuff, anytime later you can go back to the quest giver in Trinsic there and you'll find a shield on the wall behind him. Clicking that gives you another complete set of the same items so they sure shouldn't be valuable. As far as I know you can get as many as you want, after maybe a time delay.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Above replies are correct. They are the suit needed (must be worn) to enter the underwater ship located in Umbra. Once you complete the quest chain and have the items, you can go back to Trinsic and click the shield. The shield will give you a new 4 piece suit once a week as many times as you want.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I want those items to go on a mannequin around my little pond at my tinny house. I do not want to do the quest to get them...I would love to give you a little gold for the set.