• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

bugged possibly pre-aos keg

• Thread starter imported_Duderominus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Duderominus

I found this in an idoc full of pre-aos stuff.

It worth anything? $_$
For those of you going, "duhhh... Wha?"... It's weight is wrong. Full kegs have 100 stones, not 20.

G

As soon as you croos a server line it should go to 100 stone.

I

imported_Duderominus

<blockquote><hr>

As soon as you croos a server line it should go to 100 stone.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope! It's still awesome. I brought it home from fel to tram. =)

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="purple"> effervescent
</font>

[/ QUOTE ]
What does that mean?

G

I have a few of those, and when they are used to fill bottles, they stay at 20 stones 'till empty. Otherwise, they still weigh the same according to your backpack weight, 100 stones and seem to just be a graphical display error.

G

I get these from a lot of idocs, I turn them into bottles of potions to sell on my alchemy vendor. As far as I know there is no market for these kinds of kegs.

G

It's a bug from years ago. Kegs crafted during this buggy period only weighed 20 stone, even when completely full. The bug was fixed shortly after it's introduction, but the kegs crafted during this period, still exist. I'm not sure if the kegs will return to normal weight, once completely emptied and refilled, or not. Anyone want to test it?

G

OK, hate to bump an old thread, but at an IDOC today I picked up three kegs that were just the opposite...

Did we ever figure out if these will return to normal once empty...or a value? And yes when in your pack it really does weigh 100 stone, and I did cross server lines....

Thanks