• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Bugged Leather Dye tub

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Leather dye tub..labeled 1st year reward..but dyes only cloth..but in the leather dye tub colors...any one know what its worth?

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't know a value, but I've seen these and they make hues on cloth that I couldn't mimic even with the new plant stains. Very cool item.

D

deraiky

Sell a leather dye tub to a tailor and buy it back.
Voilá, your own cloth dye, leather style.....

N

Nh'bdy

If I'm not mistaken that was fixed.

Also, this tub may be a delete or correct on sight, I would be wary possessing it.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would assume its like the neon dye tubs, and those dont get deleted on sight....

A

AshMoney

Yea theres not a thing wrong with these dye tubs. Ive had one set up in public for years now...

A

AshMoney

Its not a neon leather dye tub. Its a leather tub that only dyes cloth.

A

Altpersona

Well considering the neon tubs can sell for $400 dollars, yeah I'd get excited too.

What shard are you on?

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well considering the neon tubs can sell for $400 dollars, yeah I'd get excited too.

What shard are you on?
Me or Ashmoney?? Im on Chessy LOL..and no its not a neon tub..just as Ash says..dyes cloth in the leather dye tub colors..I wish it WERE a neon tub..that would be just too cool!

S

shulginist

One for sale at malas mini mart for 1.5m on great lakes. Not sure if thats going rate on on your shard but thats roughly what I have seen them for on GL.

A

AshMoney

There is a public Neon Leather tub on chessie....Just not gonna say where!! :lick: