• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Bugged Houses

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Although there are now plenty of housing spots available on Siege, no doubt there are many bugged houses from the Return to Britannia campaigns and other sources which are blocking desirable locations, their owners long gone from the game. However, the developers are willing to delete these spots on an individual basis if we can reliably find them.

Last week, Mesanna removed fifteen such bugged houses that had been reported to her. We are aiming to submit another batch in due course, so if you know of any houses owned by people who have long since left Sosaria and no longer pay for their accounts, please report them here with your reasons for believing that the houses are illegitimate. Alternatively, you can email info[at]gilfane.com instead. Those that are deemed almost certain to be bugged will be included in the next batch.

Please note that there is no danger of legitimate houses being deleted; Mesanna always checks them first.

Thanks!

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can I keep all the stuff from inside before she deletes them? ^_^

hehe probably not but hey, worth a try.

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats a good question...does the home just get deleted or does it just drop will all the items lootable like an idoc??

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Most of the ones I know of are pretty empty anyway.

Diablo: 22.45'n 22.13'e Malas

Soulweaver: 16.41'n 25.10'e Malas

Soulweaver: 17.18'n 23.29'e Malas.

I will look and document others as I can.

These were still standing this morning.