• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bugged Flour Bags?

• Thread starter imported_Leaf
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Leaf

I go and harvest my own wheat. I then put it in my flour mill and make my sack of flour. If the bag emptys to the right side it is worthless and I can't use it. It says I don't have the proper items. If it opens to the left I'm fine. 60% of the time it is bugged and worthless to use. Anyone else experience this?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a few of those laying around. Thats why I always buy my flour from the bakers.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again a late answer, but if you use the cooking tools, ie skillet, flour sifter etc, you just stand next to a flour mill, DO NOT touch the thing but go into your cooking menu and find in the ingredients list, there is a place to make your own flour out of the wheat you have collected. No buggy ones, they're all good.

But the stackable ones do make neat decor items lol.

I

imported_Fran Fury

Looks like these bugged flour bags will get fixed in the next publish

<blockquote><hr>

Fixed a bug where some "Sacks of Flour" could not be used as a cooking ingredient

[/ QUOTE ]

G

<blockquote><hr>

Looks like these bugged flour bags will get fixed in the next publish

<blockquote><hr>

Fixed a bug where some "Sacks of Flour" could not be used as a cooking ingredient

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just saw that!

-Skylark