• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Bugged Darkwood legs

Ryloth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am looking for a price check on some bugged darkwood legs. The stats are as follows.

Hit point increase 2
hit point regen 2
DCI 5%

Resists
Phys 21%
Fire 38%
Cold 31%
Poison 25%
Energy 33%

Ryloth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ive had these for like 5 years and used them on my sampire. Never got deleted so I don't know about that. Do they have any value or worthless?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They did used to be "illegal" becuase at the time they were overpowered. since then weve had huge increases in resists from material bonus. I dont think they hold much value anymore as no one really needs that much resists, a comparable shame piece that would get the resists you need might be 5-10 mil.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are illegal and if paged on and a GM actually responds... they'll be deleted. Pretty positive on it. the piece is still ridiculous O.P. You get shame items with no reissts Pure properties and use that item.... think about the suit you'd have.

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll buy them off you for 20mill if you just wanna get rid of them

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Haha Ok what about Ones that have same kinda of stats but are Minus ? is those normal ? - 34 & -32 ?

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Is it just me or does it seem like SoulWeaver's endgame is to ensure that all the elves within Sosaria are unclothed? :X

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
200 mill so i can frap a video me unraveling it!
You can give it to me instead, I'll use it! :D (if I can bring myself to make an elf)... cause it doesn't look like we're getting non-faction morph earrings for a while :(

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
soulweaver just wants to trash the item-50m
If the Seller really wants to lose out on 200m because he cares about what happens to the pixel crack he can go right a head and sell it for your 50m lol..

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If my offer isn't taken seriously though in the next 24 hours just dismiss it... You can have them for 50m or whatever anyone else offers... lol

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill offer 75mil if they are verified legal to own by mesanna via an email from her and then forwarded to me. (i doubt they are legal but just in case)

Metal Head

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL is the serious, Soulweaver has almost quadruple the offers and your not taking it... Either dumb or think he's talking crap (He's a honest man...)... dude take the 250m...

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
really these arent even allowed for sale on the forums. surprised theyve been up here this long, id take the 250 in an instant too but thats just me.

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If my offer isn't taken seriously though in the next 24 hours just dismiss it... You can have them for 50m or whatever anyone else offers... lol
Yeah Ill sell it for 200 or 250 mil What ever you offered , I icqed you I don't care whats done with it just collecting dust in my house :devil: :flame:

Ryloth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am and accepted his offer but he had to back out of it so they are still for sale.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
really these arent even allowed for sale on the forums. surprised theyve been up here this long, id take the 250 in an instant too but thats just me.
I couldn't really find anything regarding them being something that would be deleted. If anyone has more info on this please post or PM me. Until more info comes to light I am fine with this auction continuing. I do recommend however the OP updates the current bid amount as there has been a bit of confusion in this thread.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I couldn't really find anything regarding them being something that would be deleted. If anyone has more info on this please post or PM me. Until more info comes to light I am fine with this auction continuing. I do recommend however the OP updates the current bid amount as there has been a bit of confusion in this thread.
In that case, anyone have an idea what these are worth?

If someone is really concerned about the legality of an item, its best to email mesanna and have her either verify or delete it. This is the method usually taken with "questionable" rares. I doubt anyone with an ethy cloak, ethy live lesser hiryu or polar bear, or item with game breaking mods like the 100lrc sandals would be in a rush to email her about them.

Darkwood.png

P.S. a few people inquired if i have these for sale. I do NOT have them for sale, its just an old screenshot from 2007ish.

Last edited:

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am and accepted his offer but he had to back out of it so they are still for sale.
LOL He didn't take My offer either said he got another pair But said he could do 100 mil ..but I'm just hold onto them :troll: hehe Love the new Animations :king:

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In that case, anyone have an idea what these are worth?

If someone is really concerned about the legality of an item, its best to email mesanna and have her either verify or delete it. This is the method usually taken with "questionable" rares. I doubt anyone with an ethy cloak, ethy live lesser hiryu or polar bear, or item with game breaking mods like the 100lrc sandals would be in a rush to email her about them.

View attachment 23240
Wth is this madness wow this awesome and where have you seen 100 lrc sandals lol that's crazy