• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bug

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi everyone. I have a problem placing objects in the house. in some areas I can't insert objects: when I try to place an object, it returns to my backpack; I try to place it differently, but there are tiles that I just can't place anything.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you can walk on the spot place a trash barrel then put item and axe the barrel that trick is old but still works.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi everyone. I have a problem placing objects in the house. in some areas I can't insert objects: when I try to place an object, it returns to my backpack; I try to place it differently, but there are tiles that I just can't place anything.

Is this for the castle contest on TC1 or just for a normal house on production servers?

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't think that works for items that originate in deed form.
I found sometimes for deed items to place a stone floor tile there. That's also a way to raise items that cant be raised with the tool.

That how I had to place some banner deeds in spots where they could not be placed. On castle inter steps.

Been working on my castle for 5 years off and on trying to get it just right.

Delores D

Journeyman
A couple things you can try. Is there a parrot below where you want things? They will block.

Also you can place the object in the middle of a room to see what part of it goes down first as this will determine where to place the target circle to place it. I have had to do this a few times. I hope this helps.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To place some deed items where they won't go on steps etc, place a trash barrel then when you double click the deed target the barrel. Or alternatively target a goza on a barrel then remove the barrel, raise the goza then put the item on a goza

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Using pavers on the stairs is another way. Pavers go easily on a stair and you can raise as needed to place, then lower it again to remove.