• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] bug ?

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
last night have re open my account and the house been refreshed and
today i log again and now is still returned in DC why?

Screen Shot 03-23-18 at 08.01 AM.PNG

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my 2 other houses have refreshed last night same for this one but this one back same stade today but was already refresh last night

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
In old times you could reset that by opening a door in the house Try to add one in and then open it.

If you are on Atlantic.
There was a revert on Atlantic last night so house management system might not have synced with account system.

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Atlantic was down for nearly 2.5 hours or so last night starting around 11pm est with a revert of about 20 minutes. It later crashed again at around 4am est and had a second short revert.

I'm sure that's messed with some things.

Cant log into Atlantic!

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could always trade to someone you trust and have them trade back, as long as they have a houseless account