• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Bug with seed labels?

• Thread starter DHMagicMan_1
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
D

DHMagicMan_1

Has anyone noticed a bug with seed labels... on "Self Polinated" plants?

In getting ready for seed stacking I've been going through some of my plants that I have stored with seeds on them... which are almost always self-polinated or I can't keep track of what I have.

When I pulled a seed off a BRIGHT Blue Rushes the seed was labeled BLUE RUSHES but the color of the seed was bright, not dark? How's that happening? I checked a bright yellow and bright red plant and both had the same thing, the seed was labeled as color/plant not BRIGHT but the appearance of the seed is clearly the bright versions.

Not sure if it's going to mess with stacking or if the system really knows what it is but the text is just wrong... thought I'd point it out and see if others can confirm I'm not going crazy though.

M

Myna

noticed it too when i produced orange petals, the seeds were named just orange isntead of bright orange, but seed was bright looking

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its been doing that for a while. The seed colors are bright but they say they are just blue.

The seeds work. They make the bright color plant.

The seed names are incorrect on my old plants I save for resources. But, when you plant them, the bright label appears.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Use poppy dust on it.

Poppy dust is a marvelous thing.......

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

*Runs off to check on her burgeoning supply of poppy plants and starts to wonder if she's been inhaling too much poppy dust lately.*