• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Bug with Lord Oaks In Ilsh Spirit

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
A few folks were running Oaks at Spirit and wanted a hand with the Oaks when he popped. I joined in and once the Champ popped in turkey form I kept getting this message thoughout the fight with him. I was not there for the first three levels of the spawn and the 4th side did go fast. I did not get the message while on the fourth side but do not know if this same message happens while running the spawn or not.

My Meer and Bane loyalty levels did change though.

Bane Meer.jpg

Last edited:

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
I joined in and once the Champ popped in turkey form I kept getting this message thoughout the fight with him. I was not there for the first three levels of the spawn and the 4th side did go fast. I did not get the message while on the fourth side but do not know if this same message happens while running the spawn or not.
The only mobs in the Oaks spawn that should produce this message are the ethereal warriors which do appear during the fourth stage of the spawn. I have not been able to produce this message while simply killing Oaks; however I do receive the message for all of the ethereal warriors that I killed during the fourth stage.

Is it possible that these messages were received when killing ethereal warriors with perhaps some fields or AoE spells/effects?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Could have been. Come to think of it, I was in a party with someone as well. They could have been killing them as well, sorry I neglected to think of that until now.