• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Bug with insurance Magic Pies

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ive been insuring magic pies for a long time but now it seems we can't anymore maybe a bug with last pub or intended ? Please take a look at this picture I cannot remove the insurance on this pie or I cant insure new ones ... I would like to be able to insure them(not stacked), I mean they are much
harder to craft than potions.

BugPieinsurance.jpg

I would also report a bug with the Bull Fish pie that is supposed to apply a boost to melee damage ( we are not sure if melee is for archer too) well I tried with both bows and melee weapon and I didnt notice a difference. No boost to damage in character status bar or no damage boost to final numbers when attacking a player. I would like a dev to test it and come back with numbers.

Last edited:

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OK now i can insure the pies again looks like the devs fixed this silently without a word, but now i got another problem all my 700+ fire fish pies have desapeared in my secure chest at my house that none have acess to. Maybe while fixing the insurance bug they messed something else? can anyone confirm loosing stack of pies or anything ?

Last edited:

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Ive been insuring magic pies for a long time but now it seems we can't anymore maybe a bug with last pub or intended ? Please take a look at this picture I cannot remove the insurance on this pie or I cant insure new ones ... I would like to be able to insure them(not stacked), I mean they are much harder to craft than potions.
The pies should no longer be insurable as they are now stackable.
I would also report a bug with the Bull Fish pie that is supposed to apply a boost to melee damage ( we are not sure if melee is for archer too) well I tried with both bows and melee weapon and I didnt notice a difference. No boost to damage in character status bar or no damage boost to final numbers when attacking a player. I would like a dev to test it and come back with numbers.
The 5% damage buff is applied to all weapon damage (ranged and melee). I have updated the text to read as "weapon damage" instead of "melee damage". I also ran some tests using the Bull Fish pies and I was seeing the damage increase on both my actual damage inflicted as well as my character sheet in the EC as well as my character status gump in the classic client.

What I think you may be running into is how this 5% damage buff is categorized. This 5% damage buff is considered the same as Damage Increase from items which means that there is a 100% hard cap in place. If you are already at 100% DI from items then this 5% will not actually affect your character.