• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Cooking] Bug with Egg Bombs - stacks all turned to one piece!

Aislin*SP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi folks. Just a PSA for you... I logged in today with the new publish to check my vendors, and my egg bomb vendor is not right.

All my stacks of egg bombs (I sold them in 10 piece stacks and 100 piece stacks) have been reduced to stacks of 1, although still at the same price.

I don't know if it was a bug that changed them to single piece stacks, or a bug that allowed someone to pull off the other 9 or 99 pieces.

UPDATED:
Not just my vendors - but ALL my egg bomb stacks are now single piece stacks. I had about 2000 made up in my resupply chest... Now just one regular and one exceptional. !!

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same here all my egg bombs on the vendor and made up ahead in my home, are one egg bomb. The smoke bombs also made with eggs seem unaffected. *eyes the chicken coop and egg incubator* as some possible peculiar reason why egg bombs lost their stacking ability. :)

Aislin*SP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An update on this bug (will it be fixed soon??) would be much appreciated!

-- Aislin

E

Ellie Greymist

Please fix this problem. We cooks need the income from these egg bombs.

O

o Kraken o

UPDATED:
Not just my vendors - but ALL my egg bomb stacks are now single piece stacks. I had about 2000 made up in my resupply chest... Now just one regular and one exceptional. !!
Yeah, I have found my store of egg bombs reduced to nothing as well.
Quite annoying :-(