• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bug/Update list for Copper Enhanced and Stone Enhanced, input needed!...

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Let's see, as of right now I have:

1. Mobile Health Bars can't be dragged out, probably due to the MHB size changes. Hopefully the addons to them haven't been broken too badly (HP % display, spell buttons)

2. ContainerWindow.XML needs to be redone. If you want resizeable windows now, simply delete the file, I'll be redoing them to keep the format the same as I have changed it to be in the next update(s)

3. Pet Window: Do the revert or no? Need feedback here as I'm not a pet-class player, so I don't use the window that much.

4. Adding in new fonts: hopefully with a method to hot-swap fonts ingame rather than having them be "hard coded" into the UI itself. (Can't wait to get my MagicMedieval font back, and also OltimeUnline is TTF for you original UO font fans!)

Please find more so I can get a GOOD update out :)

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Container Window revamp is done... that one was probably the easiest of the bunch.

Update #2: I have reset the Mobile Health Bar window to the original look and format of Copper and Stone Enhanced. Unfortunately, the code for the HP% breaks the whole thing when I try to put it in, so that functionality is not yet updated. Consider mobile health bars to be "halfway done"

Also Party Health bars are in a different system now, so they need to be added to the update list.

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dermott,

I for one used the pet window a lot and found it very useful. Would love to see it back. It's almost necessary now since the pet renaming option doesn't appear in the pet's context menu (at least I didn't see it last night).

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One other thing I noticed, Dermott: the default font for the hp lost in a battle (those floating numbers) is much larger since the patch. I liked the smaller numbers myself - visible but not nearly as distracting.

Thanks!

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Bit of an update from Axel on pet window:

We're gonna get the Pet Window back in.

The issue with renaming pets will be resolved once Pub66 goes out to all shards. We've switched the process from clicking on the name in the Pet Window to having a context menu option on the pet itself. This will prevent players accidentally renaming pets when they simply want to target it.

I'll wait on this one before the next update.

Damage numbers font I assume will probably be part of the font choice mod when it comes available and will be added in.

E

Elfbjorn

I'm an avid user of Copper Enhanced. WTG Dermott great job. Love it.

After last nights patch I am experiencing issues pressing CTRL-SHIFT to get object handles ... it doesn't work at all in either custom or default UI.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Thanks,
Elfbjorn

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
they have no gotten it fixed yet ! they say they are working on it

E

Elfbjorn

As of 7:30 CST I logged in and got a new SA client EXE and it has resolved the object handle issue.