• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bug Report: Sat 8/19 8:00 PM CST Ambush Not Returning Trade Order, Siege Perilous

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Bleak @Kyronix @Mesanna

Bug Report: Sat 8/19 8:00 PM CST Ambush Not Returning Trade Order, Siege Perilous

- Accepted a trade quest in New Magincia, took gate to Minoc for delivery in Vesper

- Ambushers w/ wagon appeared, killed ambushers and order was returned,
then once again,

- Ambushers w/ wagon appeared, killed ambushers and order was returned,
then a third time,

-Ambushers appeared, but when defeated, no order was returned.

As a result, I could not turn in the trade order but also could not gate or use house tele-tile (because it gave me trade order error).

Only difference between first two and the last one was composition of ambush party.

Last ambush party was 2 searing gargoyles and a drake.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your trade order disappears, I think it takes 15 minutes (900 seconds) from when the crate is actually stolen for it to time-out. After that, you get all the crate contents in your backpack and can then gate, recall, use tele tiles, etc. as normal (assuming you aren't overweight at that point).

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Go get yourself killed... might help

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
there's a way to cancel the quest using less than 100% legal means - just sayin' - hehe

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally got to sit down and start running them. The first 11 no problem #12 through #18 I lost every trade order after killing all the ambushers. I am done until they fix it.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They working on LS. I found how to get a guaranteed ambush. Crash. Both times I came back dead.