• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bug on Classic Client since patch 7.0.59.4 with moving stacks

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both Windows 10 and window 7 users reporting, on classic client, when you go to drag a stack of items, if you go to type the amount or tap the enter key (for okay) it 50% of the time won't work, you have to manually click on the amount before typing the number or pressing enter.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both Windows 10 and window 7 users reporting, on classic client, when you go to drag a stack of items, if you go to type the amount or tap the enter key (for okay) it 50% of the time won't work, you have to manually click on the amount before typing the number or pressing enter.

Yep, was going to report this one myself last night, our whole guild noticed it.

It's the reason we didn't come back after dying to your motley crew 3 times... restocking potions and consumables was driving me insane... :next:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah it's a pain in the butt. And it is now like that in Vista as well :p

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
started telling Uriah earlier that I was having trouble with my mouse (he puts up with my crabbing) and he said it's not just me - hallelujah, the ghods are not picking on me! but what a pain in the butt for us all :(

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

The bug is when you highlight something else (anything) while you're trying to separate items from a stack.

I guess 50% of the time you don't move your mouse over something else before separating the stack first =p

Fire Warrior

Adventurer
I can confirm this. I thought I was just being lazy or something but I run windows (not saying which one) but I have this problem. I was working poisoning last night and moving stacks of potions and regs around as you can imagine and I had to click several times to get the 'stack field' to activate so I could type in the correct amount to move. Many times the entire stack :shots: would move and I was like ARRGGGHH! :juggle::stir::cursing::twak::grrr::yell:. Actually it wasn't THAT bad but it sorta felt like it at times

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The bug is when you highlight something else (anything) while you're trying to separate items from a stack.

I guess 50% of the time you don't move your mouse over something else before separating the stack first =p
most of the time that it happens it is picking up the description of the item behind the window, like the leather that I'm trying to grab just 100 pieces of, not something else that my mouse went over :( and I can't even see that stack, let alone move the mouse over it

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah this is something new that is broken, regardless of how they try to play it off as to why, it's new and needs fixed

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This will be resolved in the next patch.
Oh, if were bug fixing then i have one for you.
The Phoenix seems to have this strange appearance .....it looks like a giant turkey dipped in unicorn puke now??
Any chance of getting that fixed to the good old dark red eagle skin in the next publish????
:bdh:

KimDeago

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Oh, if were bug fixing then i have one for you.
The Phoenix seems to have this strange appearance .....it looks like a giant turkey dipped in unicorn puke now??
Any chance of getting that fixed to the good old dark red eagle skin in the next publish????
:bdh:
I take the lack of reply as a no.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I take the lack of reply as a no.
Just like the 100 other bugs they don't care about ;) I just wonder how long it would take them to fix the CC if it was freezing completely on just some spells or opening containers. I doubt it would been YEARS(!) as they practice it with the EC.

Kind of depressing, but that's our biased Devs :/

Last edited:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
yep same problem for me in CC

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
use single click mode instead - problem solved :)

that did work, thanks. But now I cannot see any words when I mouse over an item I have to click on it and that scares me to click on anything in the game. Then there the problem when imbuing trying to make a full 70 suit I have to click on every piece to see where to add as I am dragging jems and stuff out to imbue.

Last edited:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If it's fixable, what are they waiting on? any particular reason this fix must wait till publish goes live?