• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bug - go through gate without your pet, it gets gw and u criminal

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you go through a gate while your pet is fighting, either monsters or guilded pets - it gets guard whacked, - and you are flagged as criminal.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
More info pls. I commonly run off screen and recall to put gold in the bank while my pet stays fighting.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is what I did twice on siege now... I let pet fight in town and gated to bank, it got insta gw and I got grey.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's because when you're not on the same sub-server as your pet it counts your pet as essentially wild (blue) allowing it to hit anything, blue or otherwise. until you get back to the same sub-server.

If your pet has any AoE skills/spells, they're going off while you're not around causing you to get flagged because it hits a blue player or npc that's nearby.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It even did it at yew farms while I was sparring a guild member. I went through gate for a quick bank drop, and my pet got *whack* and I went grey...and criminal buffer icon came up.
First time I was just fighting a general in town, - and same happend.