• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"Bug"ged from the salvage bag

A

AvenWil

I just used the salvage bag and now I weigh 553 stones. Has anyone ever heard of this happening before? What do I do about it? My char can't move now being overweight. I tried dumping all the stuff from my backpack but still overweight.

Thanks for your help.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are 2 ways i know . First contact a GM.
Second, remove everything you got and put it in the bank or chest .
And this going to sound weird. Kill yourself or let someone kill you.(Friend/Guards,Spell)
And then do not loot your corpse.If you loot your corpse or open it, the invisible thing that give you so much weight will come back.

Hope this helps.

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dont do this, cause as soon as you move anything in your pack it will fall to the ground.. even your armor if you try to remove it.

go to help then choose the option my character is stuck
you can then get beemed to a place in a town.

after you cross a server line it goes back to normal.