• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buffet Table Bug.

• Thread starter festrmentmagnet
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

festrmentmagnet

I've had this happen to two different sims on two different lots-
I click to prepare the buffet and nothing happens. The buffet table is stocked so it's not that. I keep clicking "prepare buffet" and the icon pops up, then goes away and the buffet is never prepared.

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Correct. The Buffet table does not work. The only way to serve a buffet is to insert a minimum of $120 to stock it. It then only allows you to set one buffet for that amount. Ergo, it is still charging buffet table owers, $10 per plate.

L

lisjacase1

<blockquote><hr>

Correct. The Buffet table does not work. The only way to serve a buffet is to insert a minimum of $120 to stock it. It then only allows you to set one buffet for that amount. Ergo, it is still charging buffet table owers, $10 per plate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same thing with mine...I kept clicking it , nothing happened , so went to manage to see if stock was the problem, says it only had 4$ in it, told me to stock it with 496$ so I did and it let me open it, now , if this is the problem I have wasted soooo much money I did not have after getting the Psst message last night that it only costs 12$ to open it. ugggh Hope this is fixed soon, trying to host a house that has always 30 something in it...plz help soon, tysm HotChic