• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Budget Sampire Suit

Bul-Kathos

Visitor
I'm a player returning for the LBR days playing a sampire. I'm in the market for a low-budget suit to get me started farming for money to buy the needed PSs. Anyone have any leads or an idea of pricing?

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm a player returning for the LBR days playing a sampire. I'm in the market for a low-budget suit to get me started farming for money to buy the needed PSs. Anyone have any leads or an idea of pricing?
When I returned I started with captain John hat, soldiers medal (talisman), conj garb, and a tangle. I started off with pieces around 500k to start, replacing pieces with better ones as I gained gold. Now I look for pieces in the 20m range, and I'd say that's mid level gear. So depends what you start with, but you can start a suit for around 100k per piece, and use imbued weaps and if u get materials than people shouldn't charge much.

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Get a 70 phys/pois suit and a scorpion slayer wpn. Kill miasma. Sell the lvl 6 fel maps for a mill a pop. Easiest and cheapest way that I know of.