• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Buc's Den Docks events; Sunday December 2.

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yahaxithonix invites all souls to Buc's Den docks for the following events Sunday December 2.

Event one: Colored nets hunt...at 2PM EST, meet me on the docks and board my ship while party space lasts.
Others may board their own ships and sail out to the bay to the East to fight and loot the monsters.
This will last until all nets thrown.

Event two: The Mysterous island, *shudders*, we need a powerful crews to explore a new founded island.
Starts 4PM EST.

Event three: The White Nets, *double shudders*, we need more pets available to kill THE THING !!!
Starts 6PM EST.

The players should know there is great risk, which unfortunately could include pirates.

Hope to meet you there.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I get off work at 5 PM so should be there for event three at least.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
hmm...wonder if the pirates can scuttle -occupied- boats..... ;P

Its on the calendar!

stmac1988

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
[quote="OldAsTheHills, post: 2204839, member: 518"The players should know there is great risk, which unfortunately could include pirates"

I love how you identify and accept that their are risks and are still committed to the event. Great mentality!!

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[quote="OldAsTheHills, post: 2204839, member: 518"The players should know there is great risk, which unfortunately could include pirates"

I love how you identify and accept that their are risks and are still committed to the event. Great mentality!!
Most people don't really care when reds show up for events knowing that once the event is over they will attempt to murder people.

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Its on the calendar!
Hmmmm....I wonder why stratics people can be petty without getting thier posts deleted? If you want 100% safe boating experience, please prevail yourself upon the many servers with Trammel.

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*stares*
Yahaxithonix has done some preparations and thoughts:
1. I have multiple ships in case the first ship is destroyed which means I dry dock and place a new boat !
2. I have three suits ready if I get looted.
3. I will rely on others to handle the reds, I be too busy starting and directing the event.
4. One caution to those who which to try disrupting the game; if forced too, I will stop the game and hunt you down as a dog, no mercy !!
5. I hope all show up! I will talk in General chat before the event to alert all online.
6. When I done with the event, I will annouce the Game is Overwith and ESCAPE !
7. You should expect that I will party the first people to the ship called the Black Pearl fcfs basis.
Others ships owners, I hope you will party and envite to board your ships...

See you tomorrow.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Its on the calendar!
Hmmmm....I wonder why stratics people can be petty without getting thier posts deleted? If you want 100% safe boating experience, please prevail yourself upon the many servers with Trammel.
What do you consider petty in Luka's post?

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
wow really? I was kidding. You all took a long time to scuttle my parked boat that I left out there -for- you silly boys. With booze and everything. Thought you would read it as kidding since regardless of your troubles with my house mate, you have always treated me good, and I thought, vice versa. Amazingly, not all staff is after you. My history on the shard means nothing then? Once there are words after my name? If it will help I will have Petra take the UO stuff off and I will devote my love to Gorgon.

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow really? I was kidding. You all took a long time to scuttle my parked boat that I left out there -for- you silly boys. With booze and everything. Thought you would read it as kidding since regardless of your troubles with my house mate, you have always treated me good, and I thought, vice versa. Amazingly, not all staff is after you. My history on the shard means nothing then? Once there are words after my name? If it will help I will have Petra take the UO stuff off and I will devote my love to Gorgon.
If you left your boat for us, why did you cry and complain about your cannons being gone?

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are right Luka it was not you. someone did take it way too far for way too long, but it was not you. What is Gorgon anyway?

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Its a game that is going in and out of pre-alpha being developed independantly by the developers of Asheron's Call. AC 1 and 2 had some core MMO things going on that I really liked, so I am hopeful for this game. Some things that are similar to UO actually but time will tell if they ever get the funding. They are working a deal with another indie game....coding in exchange for art....again, hopeful, but then that means it will take longer. I have a big interest in game developement. Unfortunately, they didn't teach it in art school back in my college days, lol.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its a game that is going in and out of pre-alpha being developed independantly by the developers of Asheron's Call. AC 1 and 2 had some core MMO things going on that I really liked, so I am hopeful for this game. Some things that are similar to UO actually but time will tell if they ever get the funding. They are working a deal with another indie game....coding in exchange for art....again, hopeful, but then that means it will take longer. I have a big interest in game developement. Unfortunately, they didn't teach it in art school back in my college days, lol.
you could always go back you know, just sayin'. :p

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excuse me. This is offtopic. This forum is for Ultima Online and the Siege Perilous Shard. I suggest you remove this post. Thank you.

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those attending tomorrows event, come dressed for success >:)

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I was asked a question, I answered it. *shrugs* The mods of this forum are free to nix it if they wish.

As for leaving....sorry you are stuck with me. I was here before you came and will prolly be here when you leave. And will continue to stick up for your guild as long as its here.

And thanks for reminding me....got to put some shoes on.

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good afternoon folks.

I decided to delay the time of the White Nets Event to be 7PM CST.

Hope to see you there. Please bring your pets. Also, please hunt down Diablo and his little friend...

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
How long from now is 7 CST?

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Sorry I didn't get back in time for the second event, had some issues. Will try to get back for 7, but can't promise. Not feeling well. In the meantime...

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Event is over.

Thanks Yaha for your efforts.

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd have squashed that turd for you, but I was busy IRL :(

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event is over.
Thanks Yaha for your efforts.
And I am sorry that I did not see the event in time to post it up as news! Yaha, if you will give me just a little more warning, I will post up your event as news. (It helps to show other shards that we have stuff going on over here on Siege.)

[I am trying to read our Siege board and the EM board daily, but apparently spaced it this past weekend. Monday through Friday, I will always read the boards. Some people read a newspaper over breakfast, I read Stratics, lol! Now I just need to remember to do that on the weekend as well.]

Last edited: