• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

!BS! Strikes Agian

G

Ok People I dont understand what happned to WREK. These guys round around trash talking, ranting about points, and making straight up fools of themselves. Well yet again we corrupted sigs. They pushed on us, we killed some, they pushed us back, and yet we still held our ground. I personally killed 3 of them by myself in their own sig room. (as a side note: gf to peter north he finally got me) So now they come complaining saying we ruin factions with our style. So then we go after them again this time in their own city, and destroy them, take the sigs, then corrupt them. Come on now Ladies we know you can do better than that. Now their gonna cry about some cheap tactic, or we did this, we did that, plain out ladies gantlemen, we owned them. I will give props to WREK they are good field fighters, but as for raiding, they just lack the ability to get through our defense. As, another note SO? with their few people owned too. We actually ticked them off cause then they came back with blue tamers to kill our reds ROFL. Anyway this was an update from my last post. TB still on top.

Sincerely,
Hatesphere(CL of TB)