• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Brushes the dust off the ABM & rolls it out*

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

Good McMorning All!

*orders up the usual coffee*

How is everyone this morning?

Just thought I'd roll the ol' ABM out since it's been sitting in the closest for a while now...

What's on everyone's agenda for this fine Monday morning?

L

Lord Drakelord

*grabs a coffee*

Lets see, check for Doom and Dungeon Arties, water plants and look for the stranger, that about it.

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*presses the bagel & juice buttons*

Hmm... breakfast, work, and hoping for UO news this week. :)

Beerman72

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just give me a doobie of this mornings finest and *special* brownie to go please....and dont skimp on the sprinkles either.

Oh...some koolaid would also be nice...please and thank you.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
G'Morning all!!

*grabs coffee and cereal*

I'm hoping for more strangers!! I missed yesterdays, darn RL. We had fun though last night on Baja. UG.K had a great event set up with Whispering Rose Radio. Was a really fun time, even if a bit chaotic and at times hard to hear.

Now back to figuring out waypoints in KR. *Grumbles*

Ori

C

Connor_Graham

I missed it too. I had my little one on Saturday, then spent Sunday getting caught up on stocking my vendors and building my backstock up again. I let the vendors slide all last week while I farmed for points for the turn in to fill a 65mil special order that one of my customers put in the week prior. That was sure one nice order to fill lol.

And speaking of Whispering Rose Radio.....My vendor shop got a mention from one of the DJ's on air the weekend before last. My shop, specifically my prices and varied selection, impressed her so much she bragged about it that day when she went on air. :)

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
* grabs some sausage gravy on butterd toast*

Yep. Gunner of Pacific has moved to Origin.

I hope that connor's customer isn't one of the people who are taking objects off game to sell for real cash outside of the game. Otherwise what great sale congradulations and way to go Connor!

C

Connor_Graham

I hope that connor's customer isn't one of the people who are taking objects off game to sell for real cash outside of the game. Otherwise what great sale congradulations and way to go Connor!
Nope, he's actually a rares collector. He took me to one of his museums (said he had 3 lol) and showed me around the place. He had every nook and cranny of that keep packed full to the brim of all kinds of stuff. He wasn't quite sure where he was going to find room for the armor to display it, and I really didn't see anywhere lol.

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ups, that sucks. Guess you are all right...

I'll take just some tea, it's early afteroon here and some of us work you know...

A

AesSedai

McMorning eh? I missed the ABM and had to grab some coffee from McDonalds. First trip to the M in ages.

It is jury duty Monday for me.
Yay.

E

Emil IsTemp

*waves*

*presses button for dark roast, but no cup comes down.. just the coffee*

Ahh well.. one of those days again..

=).

Well, killed one stranger thus far.. now im waiting for the other one to die.. Waiting on the stimuli check in tha mail.. got a ticket to pay.. :)

Gonna prolly whack around (lol) a little bit, n try to get some legacy artys to turn in.. then go to sleep.

Kinda like working nights.

A

AesSedai

Well then Good McMorning it is!

I think I McLucked out on the jury duty again. I get to sit around as an alternate in-case they need more later in the day.

I want to get my hands on Myxkion. He looks pretty dang evil.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I rolled my car Friday into a 65 ft. ravine. :(
Wow!! I assume you're ok since your posting, but just Wow!!! Glad you're ok.

Ori

PS Just killed one of the strangers!! That was Fun!! Several different sizes/shades of the gems. Got the box but gave it to the fella that told me it was up. It was a blast working with the others!!

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I rolled my car Friday into a 65 ft. ravine. :(
* orders usual diet pepsi and nachos *

Are you ok LittleBlue?
Got in on the Stranger yesterday but must have missed him today.
Day off and it is beautiful outside.
I need to go pick my cherries before the birds get them!

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The car was unfortunately completely totaled. I will see if I can post some pics of the car later.

Amazingly, I came out of it with only minor injuries...mostly cuts and bruises, some bad skin abrasions from the seatbelt, bruised ribs, a nasty cut near my eye, and a concussion. I regained conciousness hanging upside down in the seatbelt. Once I realized I was upside down and my car could not be seen from the road, I crawled around in the car and found my Mag-Lite, and then proceeded to kick the door open, which was no easy task since the car was embedded in mud and sticker bushes. I think it took me about an hour or so to climb out of the ravine, after falling down it about 20 times, of course directly into sticker bushes and thorny plants, ouch. Once I got to the road, it took awhile of flashlight signaling until someone finally stopped and called 911.

My BF went back to the accident scene the next day and found my purse, cell phone, and leather jacket that fell out of the car when it was towed out. I'm still missing one shoe. :p

I don't think I would have survived without my seatbelt. So always click it on, you never know when a bad accident could happen. The ambulance crew and police officers were all telling me I was a very lucky girl to be able to climb out of there alive, let alone without any broken bones or stiches required.

I can tell you that the next morning the sunrise was the most beautiful thing, and the birds singing was like music to my ears. I am very blessed, and very thankful to the lady that stopped to help me, the EMTs and Highway Patrol that helped me get to the hospital.

Thank you all for your concern and well wishes! *hugs all around*

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jeez LittleBlue!

Glad to hear you're okay and in one piece.

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This must be the "I have no life" thread.

Usually this garbage is off the 1st page by the time my lunch break rolls around....

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am so glad you are ok Littleblue.
Sounds like you had an angel on your shoulder.
Isn't it amazing just how sweet the air smells?
*hugs*

I

Infiniti

Wow...glad that you are ok Littleblue. Someone was watching out for you. *smiles*

M

Mankind

This must be the "I have no life" thread.

Usually this garbage is off the 1st page by the time my lunch break rolls around....
Harsh, but I get tired of these myself. But I am the one that clicked on it. I would just rather someone make a posting that says, "I'm fortunate enough to not have to work ever again, and I'm going to play UO 24/7, what are the rest of you fortunate enough to remain jobless for the rest of your lives going to do this fine Monday morning?" At least I would know to avoid that thread completely.:gun: