• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Brush !! Single Malt Whiskey !! 2 Ultimate Books !!

G

Gunga_Din

3 Items to bid on. Bidding will be over when the Gunga is Happy. Might be 24 hrs, might be a week. Its not gonna take too long, I promise you that.

Brush (no handle, horse type) **320 Demon**

Single Malt Whiskey (Rarest Bottle in the Game, also a favorite of the Harry Potter Fans, Legends Season 3, listed at 14 in number) Find another ever for sale !! **100 Nabin**

Garlic (3 bulbs, goes nicely with your ginseng root and mandrake) **Sold to ShuShu 300 Mil**

2 Open Books (Birds of Britannia and Classic Vesper Tales Vol. I) Ultra Books !!! Examples in the Jhelom Libraries. True Server Births and vary among servers at the time.

Opening Bids on all items are 100 Mil. Bid increments of 20 Mil only !!! Example, if someone bids 100, you have to bid 120 !! Got it?

May or may not sell depending on interest. Figured i'd do something for the holidays.

G

Gunga_Din

Re: Mega Rares !!!

Also have 2 sets of checkers available. Red/White and faced W to E. 250 Mil a set. PM if interested..

Oh, all bids on this post plz. I won't be taking PM's or icqs. YOU MUST POST YOUR OFFERS.

ALL ITEMS ON ATLANTIC !!

P.S. Each book has starting bid of 100 mil. Not 100 for both.

One more thing, Manticore is forbidden to bid on the Single Malt. I will not except offers from him on that bottle :) You low ball me again you sob, i'll end you.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

Single Malt 100 mil

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Thanks for the memorable quotes....

See below.

:p

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards

Damn, I would have to be almost broke :(

Those open books are nice tho, gotta raise some funds :)

G

Gunga_Din

Garlic Bid Accepted and no longer available. Thanks Shu.

G

Gunga_Din

Brush, Super Rare Books and Single Malt Whiskey !!

Tick Tock

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

i forbid lineman too lol
That Brush has had my name written on it for awhile. Plus if you ever decide to step back into the ring after you have another once in a life time idoc you know where it will be. Safe and sound at the ye old ghost town once known as Merxmere. I just cant let your awesome town design go to some squatters.