• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] Bronze runics

Black Tom

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know that most anything above has a chance to bump up a reward or two. At least from the data above it seems to be the case. My question is have the ones that give copper bumped to bronze in many cases?

Reason I ask is that bronzed runics have always been a huge seller for me. If some that gave copper are bumped I need to add those in to my keeper books.

Black Tom

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the lists above it appears that only the high end has changed. I was really just looking for some verification/simplification. :wall:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
We really don't have any data, but I'd hazard to guess that only reward levels reachable only by LBODs get the potential bump. That would rule out anything under the 115 PS line (see the tailor BODs changed thread, where I have the tailor & smith point tables)