• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Brokering Multiple High-End Rare Books

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'll be selling/brokering these items on behalf of @Sellingahouse at their request. The items are currently in my possession, and this is not an auction. When I receive an offer I consider fair for the item, it can be sold immediately, or if two people have offers around the same amount I'll communicate with both of you before making a final sale decision. There are no reserves.

My ICQ: 678566021
My Discord: Captn_Norrington #1770
Offers can also be PM'd to me here on Stratics or posted in this thread.

Thanks!

#1: The Legendary Art Of Necromancy, By Dragon Slave, Servant of Tal Keesh SOLD! 6.5 platinum
1/1 Item from the 2006 UO.com essay contest, given out by a developer directly to the winner.
Untitled3.png Untitled2.png

#2: Zerver's Tavern Review Notes SOLD! 4 platinum
Seer Item, not 1/1 but there are very few in existence
Untitled7.png Untitled6.png

#3: A Tome Containing The Events Of The Past Twenty Years SOLD! 450m

Untitled5.png Untitled4.png

#4: Bulging Notebook Belonging To The Knights of Sacrifice Advisor SOLD! 320m

Untitled.png Untitled1.png

#5: Declaration of Trinsic Independence (Don't click it, it has firework charges which do not recharge) 2 platinum reserve added by owner

Untitled9.png Untitled8.png

#6: Necronomicon Manuscript Used By Maverick The Conjurer To Imprison Lost Souls SOLD! 180m

Untitled11.png Untitled10.png

#7: The Serpent Codex SOLD! 150m

Untitled13.png Untitled12.png
Untitled14.png

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm out of bidding on 3, unfortunate 4 got sold so cheap/fast.

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
wow...2plat reserve added...thats insane/"unprofessional on owners part" im sure they don't care but still...

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
wow...2plat reserve added...thats insane/"unprofessional on owners part" im sure they don't care but still...
These were going for 150-200m in 2017 (I had three of them at one point when I was Trinsic governor on Atlantic). Sure there has been some inflation since then, but not 10x.

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
im so sorry everyone, there was a big misunderstanding with this book. i thought before it was posted here it wouldnt sell unless it sold for 2p, I didnt want to really sell this book unless it was worth tons. I just seen this right before the auction and sent him a message and asked him in game about the reserve for this book. I know i just confused him and i misunderstood the value of this book or maybe he thought i was talking about another book. Captn is being a big help selling these for me. Im sorry for any problems this caused.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
These were going for 150-200m in 2017 (I had three of them at one point when I was Trinsic governor on Atlantic). Sure there has been some inflation since then, but not 10x.
im so sorry everyone, there was a big misunderstanding with this book. i thought before it was posted here it wouldnt sell unless it sold for 2p, I didnt want to really sell this book unless it was worth tons. I just seen this right before the auction and sent him a message and asked him in game about the reserve for this book. I know i just confused him and i misunderstood the value of this book or maybe he thought i was talking about another book. Captn is being a big help selling these for me. Im sorry for any problems this caused.
So pretty much I don't want to sell unless its this price. I understand there are a few items I won't sell unless I got a godly offer for.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's all good, I probably just misinterpreted what you said. I thought you meant 2 plat minimum for the Zerver book, which definitely wasn't going to be a problem. Ultimately they're your items so you can set whatever prices you want on them.

Highest offer on the Trinsic book was 300m if that helps anyone with pricing one in the future.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Last call to send in final offers on these items, I'll be accepting all the offers currently listed in the next day or so if no new ones are submitted.

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Would love to make a realistic offer on the Trinsic book if the owner would like to sell it and not keep it (with that reserve it seems they don't want to sell it) ... otherwise, nice books and best of luck!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
An offer of 150m for #7 was ICQ'd to me by someone who doesn't have a Stratics account. Dryzzid declined to counter-offer when I asked him.

No other new offers have been made, so the offers on all items have been accepted and all items have been delivered :)