• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Britannian ship paint colors

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone done a chart on the Britannian ship paints and what the colors look like on the ship? I just chose what I THOUGHT would be red and now my beautiful ship is a nasty shade of pink. It might be nice to know what it will look like if you're paying 6200 a pop.

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess what I'm wanting is a chart of what each tub will look like on the ship. I would swear I had see a deep red and navy blue Britannia. Ship. I certainly haven't seen a pink one. *shudders*.

Looks like I'll be spending some gold to get her right. In the meantime, she'll be docked where no one will see her. Ever.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a red and Blue one, Its from the permanet dye tub i bought from the EA store. Not sure if you can still get them

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I assume that's one coat. I won't buy the ones from the online store until I find the right colors for me. I'm thinking of maybe trying the green one. I actually LIKED my original colors of green and brown. They just looked a bit faded. It's too bad we can't get the two tone colors like the orc ship. Those look so cool and very nautical!

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I was thinking that to paint my ship, I'd need around 24k to buy the number of paint tubs I need. Being a poor fisherwoman, that's a lot of boots pulled up from the ocean floor, but I figured, that's a good goal.

So today, I pull up two sea serpents with 64 gold each, and not much else. Then I pulled up one with an MIB. I finished the run I was making to dropoff/deliver some fish and headed to the location of the SOS. First pull, I get a head (yuck). Second pull, I get the chest. It weighs 316 stones! I open it up and there's 30k and a BUNCH of scrolls, gems, weapons that I suspect might be worth something and other stuff. I hit the lottery today! Rienna's Sanity is gonna get her paint job!

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She's beautiful, Rhiannon, a proud vessel indeed!
;)