• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Britannia Boat clarification please

UOMarissa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was under the impression that the above mentioned boat was for sale for $12.95 at uogamecodes.com. Well, in doing some searching through the site. I came across this page Shipborne Travel and Adventure that says this boat is available through the Britain Library Collection. I went to the library and was looking, and I seen nothing of it. Is this just a mistake or am I just not looking in the right place for this boat? Thanks for any help :)

UOMarissa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you very much for the information. I am lagged so bad in this crazy game that I obviously clicked on the wrong turn-in and seen no boat. Now that I went back in again, I clicked the right one and see it. How foolish I feel now :/