• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Britain's Halloween Party October 29

Brightstar

Visitor
Governor
Come celebrate all things Spooky at Britain's Halloween!

Event details can be found at Britain or Luna banks, as well as a rune to turn in your deco contest entry. Decorate a room fitting one of three themes, and then turn in that rune prior to server-up on 10/28.
  • Something Wicked
  • Halloween "Crafts"
  • Science!
On October 29, meet in the throne room of the old Castle British at 7 PDT for a welcome and Halloween Pet Parade, followed by a trip through a maze and activities like a backpack scavenger hunt, fortune telling, and more!
There will be cake.

Screenshot 2022-10-19 062402.jpg

Brightstar

Visitor
Governor
Thanks to all who came out tonight for the Halloween Party! If you couldn't attend but wanted to, I have some treat bags left... look for me in gen chat on a weeknight evening (Pacific time) and I'll try and get one to you! BritainMaze22.png