• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Britain's Halloween Event

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Event: Black Widow Tavern's House Maze

When: 10/11 7pm EST

Where: The Black Widow Tavern (Gates will be provided from Luna to Britain's Counselor Hall where I can go over the details once more, and then a Gate will be provided to the Black Widow)

Length: 30mins (May run Shorter or Longer)

Description: The Governor of Britain and the Black Widow Tavern Staff have teamed together to host an event for the citizens of Sosaria. Come and gather on Friday the 11th to eat, drink, and participate in the Maze. All funds spent while at the Black Widow Tavern are to be Directly deposited into the Britain Treasury to pay for the weekly Trade Deal.

Message from The Black Widow Tavern Staff: We are not liable for death/ injuries sustained from other players/ falling debris/ falling players while at the Black Widow Tavern. Thank you for your Patronage!

A special thanks to a friend who helped me put all of this together I couldn't have done it without him.

Important Update: Don't forget to come wearing your best Halloween Costume to the Black Widow Tavern!!

Kayden will sell boxxes that could contain riches or artifacts or nothing at all.
Eli is a shady breeder for a small fee he will sell you a key to be used to open
the Black Widow Taverns Safety Deposit Box

Last edited:

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay Guys I'm done editing sorry I haven't had my morning coffee

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Important Update: Don't forget to come wearing your best Halloween Costume to the Black Widow Tavern!!

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Remember ALL profits made will go directly into Britain's City Treasury!!

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First place: A Slither - Won by: Eviction Notice.
Second place: Ethy Swampie & Val Runic Hammer (28 charges) - Jandreth
Thrid place: Race Change/ Soulstone Fragment Tokens & Frost wood hair dye - ANDROMEDA

Grand Prize: An Enchanted Mirror of the Time Lord!! Won by: Eviction Notice!!

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you everyone for coming
We raised 10million to be deposited into the City Treasury!!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good job! Persephone came home grumbling about falling thru floors, but she was also grinning. Congratulations to all the winners, especially that sweet grand prize!