• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Britain's Fishing Contest

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Britain and Britain Navy are Hosting a Fishing Contest: Starts now till August 30th Winners announced Aug 30 at 8 pm est at the Salty Dog Tavern in East britain

Holy Mackerel-
1st place - 10 mil
2nd place - 5 mil
3rd place - 3 mil
4th place - 2 mil

Gravewater Lake - 93.4 skill level
This fish be found in the spirit filled waters o' Malas. If prepared correctly and eaten, it be making ye gain mana more quickly.

Desert of Malas - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia

If you are not able to attend the Announcement I will post winners and you can contact me

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Ok thoughts are going into having a September contest, its UO Birthday month and Mine, so details are not plotted out yet, but the fish will be the Unicorn Fish in Twisted Weld that requires 110 skill level, gives you time to get a scroll and get your skill up to at least 110. Contest will start Sept 1st , rest of the details will be announced later

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Don't have a fisher but thanks for an event
Britain does do Charybdis occasionally and trying to do so on Tuesdays and we meet at Britain Docks , I suggest ranged fighting or able to use a cannon

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Winners of the contest were as follows:
1st was Adrian Monk - fish weight 175
2nd was Broken Pickle - fish weight 169
3rd was Bid McDougle - fish weight 152
4th was Niamh Cadfael - fish weight 148

two other entries were very close and received 1 mil gold for participating

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
So we have a few fishers on Catskills and even many in DragonStone , DS is just actively fishing for certain fish this month we want to see Unicorn fish from the Twisted Weld, we will see what I can dig up for a prize but if you just want something to do try getting a Unicorn Fish