• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Britain is Open for Business

D

Draken-Korin

I am guessing you don't miss the days when people actually said they were from a particular town? Meaning they would bank there and hang there the majority of time.

Would be nice if a feature was added to promote this again instead of all players overloading a single bank be that Luna or Brit. They are both eyesores.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At least in Britain it is a lot more open and you are not standing on top of a bunch of NPCs with smiths banging hammers and tailors sewing. Plus when someone comes back to the game, they check out the Britain Bank to see the activity.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look out for random short quests with nice rewards at WBB this weekend, courtsey [Treasure Trove] Mall. So bank at WBB for best chance at being able to take a part. *grins*

C

Chaosy

Look out for random short quests with nice rewards at WBB this weekend, courtsey [Treasure Trove] Mall. So bank at WBB for best chance at being able to take a part. *grins*
Psh, you only care because you have a boat parked there!
:postcount:

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't hate on my boat :(

Anyways, I can't stand Luna and I get a headache if I spend more than two minutes in that dreadful place. So, more people at WBB makes me happy! My favorite place will always be Vesper/Skara - but I gave up on trying to repopulate them *sniff*

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There really wasn't an invasion to begin with. The town invasion happens in East Britain. The issue was that the entire city was became perma-blocked for over a week due to a bug.