• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed Britain Counselor’s Guild Hall Design Contest

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello friends,

Our Counselor’s Guild in Britain has been vacant for too long and we need to make it stand out! So, I’m holding a design competition for the hall. We have our guard HQ in Serpent’s Hold and a Hall of Commons north of Brit moongate, so this really can be anything you want it to be.

The vacant hall is 17×17, and the front can be added to, as well. Please submit designs by April 30th for consideration via email. All submissions will be voted on, and the winning design will be added by the beginning of June.

Some guidelines:

• A player may only submit one design
  • Moongates or other special items are subject to approval and may not be allowed but can be requested
  • The teleporter to the EM reward hall must stay where it is and in its current form

The winner will receive recognition in the form of a plaque on the front of the hall.

Continue reading...

EM Chimaera

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Hi all,

Due to a couple requests, I'll allow multiple submissions by the same player.

Also, the submission deadline will be extended to May 15th. A few of you reminded me about the castle design contest and needed some more time to do both. The timeframe for implementation of the winning design will remain the same (the beginning of June).

Lastly, to clarify one caveat: the current walls, floors, and rugs must stay in place. They are baked into the world and can't be modified by me. Walls can be added, and the exterior front can be customized, as well.

Have a great weekend!

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
If special items are used, can they be accessible? like endless flutes, etc

the reason I'm asking is the beehive behind Skara Brae Mint used to give honey but hasn't for awhile