• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Britain Central Hub connected to EM hall

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone,

the Britain Central Hub got today enhanced by linking it (with approvement from Mesanna) directly to EM hall
Thank you EM Bennu for placing the tile at EM hall!!!

Hub-First Floor.JPG

So the offer still exists for all players to link your public or private house to the hub. By doing this ...

.. you are now just a step away from lots of vendor houses, other hubs, rune libaries, the abyss dungeon houses, EM hall, etc...

There are still some free spots on the second floor.

Hub-Second Floor.JPG

Take them now before you have to move the third floor. ;)

Rules for placing are writte here: Siege Central Hub

Last edited:

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the Britain Central Hub got today enhanced by linking it (with approvement from Mesanna) directly to EM hall
Thank you EM Bennu for placing the tile at EM hall!!!

Bless your heart Joline, I do find it strangely cute and funny that hub is only 3-4 screens away from EM Hall. You at least got Messana and EM Bennu to make a change on Siege! Who says one Siege Citizen can't make a difference? :mf_prop:

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... that hub is only 3-4 screens away from EM Hall....
Yes, my aim is still to have all active houses on Siege connected to a central hub, even if they are just next to each other. - I want to bring the community closer together.
If you start new here, you find easy ways to see, what is where. - And if you are an old you love the short cuts. - You don´t want to run that far.
Even this helps people without magery finding a fast way to move between houses, dungeons, worlds....

You at least got Messana and EM Bennu to make a change on Siege.
Yes, I showed Mesanna already the hub and she loved that idea. - She can see where is leads, too. - And when the hub reaches a certain stage, she might do something there for us. - So Siege... help me to grow the hub more!

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am a believer in "handicapped accessible" places. Let's not forget about our pets, horses do go lame from all that running on Siege. Ethy mounts get tired of carrying the lazy fat asses of their owners. They need to rest from time to time until their spirit recovers.

Kelmo should recruit you for his council, I have no idea what its about but damn girl you got major hook up. I am all jealous about that hook up, I would like to get a teleport locked down in my New Magincia home to the New Magincia bank. I too want to make life easier for my fellow Siege citizens. Can you put a word in to Messana for me?

You do have a wonderful hub and it is totally cool you think about those who are less fortunate. :thumbsup:

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the nice words, M´Lady. - About that teleporter to Magincia bank. I can supply right now only half the way. - If you go to the front entrance of the Britain Central hub, just say the magical words "Magincia Mint" and you will see you ending in the bank. From there its not that far to your house. ;)

Yes, and i like to do changes. - If you have once time, go to Drachenfels New Magincia and run around. - You will see there on every street "edge campion flowers". - Got the EM there to nail them down for me, when i was governor at that time.

But i have to say sorry, if you are asking me to help to lead the shard. - I like to stay in background and help people.... and i am far to busy in RL for more.:(

And remember i will not give up so fast for a teleporter to Spragos house in the abyss. - I really appreciate here, that the teleporter to the Britain hub in your hub is just a step away from the one to Spragos.
But i still want one direct linked to the hub, too. - There is always a spot reserved in the hub for that tile. Just down at entrance to the right. ...
And i know you can help here... :Begging:

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I have one of those new fandangled magic transport thingies on my front porch as well. But people have had problems on their long journey back from bank,especially at night, you know old people bad eyesight and all that.

Change is always cool, I can't agree more. Thank you for the invite to peek in on Drachenfels New Magincia. I would love to see the wondrous things you have accomplished on this game.

Oh, you misunderstood I don't want anyone to lead the shard, I just meant that you would be a great addition to his council. You know your connections and such?

I make it a point in life to never say never! :naughty-angel:

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just jumped over to Drachenfels New Magincia. I like the decorative red campion flowers, even beside the bench at the public gate. Just to be obstinate I would have went bright red. ;)

Nothing but love for ya, Joline, I like your spirit! :cheerleader:

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated pictures on top of the thread.

Also here is one of the "intermediate" design of the roof. (if once the roof floor is full of teletiles too, i will change that design)

Hub-Roof.JPG

- Public Dye Tubs now on top of the house.
- The floors are coloured, and you can use the coloured teleporter to move between the floors.

And remember: If you link your "private" house to the hub. - You do not need to friend me to your house on the other side, nor do i need to know where the house is. - Only friends of your house can enter that teletile.

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello NyxHex,

i am on mostly in CET evening hours. - Means from around 6 pm CET to 11 pm CET. Which is translated in EST 12 am EST to 5 pm EST. - But there is a good chance that you can catch me earlier or later, too.
Just shout in gen chat for me or ask any GIL to contact me.
If you got ICQ, my icq is in the book at door steps, where the house rules are displayed.
Even so you can just bag a teletile, a book (title, which should display the name of the house; inside on page 1 your contact details, will not be shown to anyone, as this book is owner only setup, so only i can read it) and something you want to have on the pedestal as symbol for your house....
.... and drop this in the mailbox. I will grab that when i am on and place it.