• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Brit moongate library and vendors

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Hello,
So we have officially opened our library and vendor house at the Brit moongate. Currently only have 2 vendors set up there... one with recalls and gates and the other with powder of translocation, bags and balls. We will be adding more as the time goes on.
We have a ton of runebook a we made over the past 3 weeks that I couldn’t find anywhere else on the shard (I may have missed them) but we will be adding more. And if anyone sees any that we missed and has a spare we would love to take that and add it to the library.
Thanks for looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
This little library is located in trammel right next to the gate... and as of yesterday we started selling treasure maps, and some random house decorations

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
and we have sos’s now for 75k each... 25k cheaper than the others on VS