• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Brit Bank

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome job on the brit bank design Millie!
we finally got ours done!! WOOOT lmao.....and it has canons that dont work :mad:

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats kiddo, it finally got done for ya.
And a TY to Draconi for doing this on his personal time. :pint:

E

Elbryan Uthador

Congrats kiddo, it finally got done for ya.
And a TY to Draconi for doing this on his personal time. :pint:

Damn....that right there is the kicker for me not to renew my accounts.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its much better then the boring old and dull deal we had for years...
if something like this stops people from renewing there accounts...lmfao well we might be better off

F

five oclock

Damn....that right there is the kicker for me not to renew my accounts.
and this is a bad thing how? BTW when ya leave again..can I have your stuff so you wont be tempted to come back again? thanks

Congrats millie on the design Its great.. :D

M

Millie

Thank you all and the Dev Team for Giving me a chance at designing something and for you putting it in your game.

This is the design I submitted . I'm very pleased, They kept the design very close to mine.

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Add gate and fix the hitching posts so they work and it would be much better. But it is still improved 10 fold. To bad it's still a ghost town.

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its much better then the boring old and dull deal we had for years...
if something like this stops people from renewing there accounts...lmfao well we might be better off
With the p _ _ _ ies and the halfwits that are still here in this game, no wonder you fit in well.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the p _ _ _ ies and the halfwits that are still here in this game, no wonder you fit in well.
as long as i dont have to deal with behind the counter, runny nosed sucks like yourself (some things dont change it seems)...im sure most people can fit in anywhere your not..lmao

S

Salya Sin

Shut it half pint! Everyone with your attitude should have their accounts auto shipped to Seige... then we can all monitor the boards and laugh when you whine about how unfair it is that you die every time you try to play. But then you're so awesome I'm sure I'm mistaken.

Anyway... BRIT LOOKS AWESOME! I finally made it... remarked my roof rune... FABULOUS JOB ON THE DECO!