• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Brit Bank

D

Danny1

I must say that Brit bank is looking a hell of alot better then Luna. They did some nice deco there.

F

Fink

I must say that Brit bank is looking a hell of alot better then Luna.
That wouldn't be hard, WBB always did look better. People moved away from Britain because of the invasions, but they moved to Luna for the convenience. I don't believe it was ever an aesthetic choice.

D

Danny1

That wouldn't be hard, WBB always did look better. People moved away from Britain because of the invasions, but they moved to Luna for the convenience. I don't believe it was ever an aesthetic choice.
Yes, although I always thought Luna was on par with Brit bank before the changes. They were both equal in ugliness. I c theres alos a forge and anvil at the bank now, maybe ppl will start to head back there.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Although they didn't redeco with the design that I thought had actually 'won' it ... design 3 which I preferred. I just hope they actually 'finish' it by putting the arcane circ and tithing ankh on the roof and putting the moongate in, even if it is only one way.

Design 1 is supposed to look like this:

EXTERNAL:

INTERNAL

It is missing a few things such as anchors, the moongate, the odd seat, the odd tapestry, the oceania FISH, yukky red curtains instead of the blue on the inside etc, however, it is generally true to the design (lol accept the whole bank roof). I really hope this is an oversight as it takes the whole functionality away which would have been the main draw in getting people back there.

Can only hope that the 'roof' actually gets done. It is also missing the 'designers' plaque to actually acknowledge the designer. Maybe they intend to do a 'bank' dedication or something, one can only 'hope' lol. That would make having to wait for over 7 mths worth it.

F

Fink

Oh hey, that's much better.. I didn't realise they weren't done yet. I take it the NPC by the hitching post is a stable hand? If so, :thumbsup:

I doubt they'll ever put a public soulforge in a Britannian city, but there aren't that many people milling around the ones that exist now, so no great loss.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh hey, that's much better.. I didn't realise they weren't done yet. I take it the NPC by the hitching post is a stable hand? If so, :thumbsup:

I doubt they'll ever put a public soulforge in a Britannian city, but there aren't that many people milling around the ones that exist now, so no great loss.

Yes well my fear is they 'are' done and have just 'neglected' to look at the whole submission submitted to them. Both the Internal and External views were submitted for each submission, they were split into two just so the .jpg wouldn't be so huge it would take forever to load up. Maybe others can post in the thread on UHall about wanting it completed as per the submission, I have basically had enough now, tho at present am a bit disappointed in the fact that the roof is totally bare without the things that made it functional. Oh, and yes that was a stable npc over on the edge but I doubt they will put one in. I am surprised the moongate wasn't there as they put them in on other submissions, they even 'work' one way.

It really is only half done without those inclusions :(

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well today it seems the moongate is in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pity they are only one way, but still, at least you can 'go' somewhere now without having to run all the way out of town to the gate.

Roof still empty tho :(