• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Brit bank moongate?

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's happened to the moongate that used to be on Brit bank roof? I used to use that a lot, is there a new one somewhere or do I have to travel out to the moongate outside town?

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Gone... along with the deco that was there before, and replaced with what’s there now.
We did ask for the gate to be returned but since it was done pre-Mesanna, she won’t put it back.
Sigh.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mesanna has been here for forever and she was here during the bank deco contest.

Mesanna has been here for forever and she was here during the bank deco contest.
I’m new so I don’t know the vast history but why is she so rude? Her responses to player’s questions are awful. I understand people whine and complain but even respectfully worded questions illicit a weird power trip response from her sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I’m new so I don’t know the vast history but why is she so rude? Her responses to player’s questions are awful. I understand people whine and complain but even respectfully worded questions illicit a weird power trip response from her sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly there are questions that have been asked so many times that it gets old repeating the same answer to the same question every year. And sometimes you have to be very point on and direct to some of the children. Doing that all the time even a nice question may get a short answer. Every one knows that UO will not commit to a set answer because of the BS thrown back in their face if it can not be done no matter the reason

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
2009 was when the bank redesign competition was held, there was then odd bits added on thereafter by the EMs, and Mesanna again in 2013 on Europa for our meeting area. She claimed that the redesign was done before she joined (or moved into her Producer role more like), which had features she wouldn't allow any more - the gate being one of them.
Impression I got was that this is one step of many in returning the WBB on all shards back to something close to "original."