• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bringing up something again, spellweaving

S

Smokin

Can we please have NPC to hire to get a arcane circle, I don't care it could cost 10k each one or something. Its getting harder and harder to find people.

I

imported_Goron

If you are in a bind for a big circle and have an extra soulstone, you can stone spellweaving, circle with a bunch of joat humans, then put spellweaving back on. This works well assuming you have the soul stone(s).

I

imported_Sarphus

and assuming you have JOAT humans to focus with...

Most SW I know go after a lvl 6 focus whenever they can, too. The people who just use SW for WoD aren't what I would consider true SW, because WoD isn't even the most powerful SW spell... if that's all they're using, they don't know how to play their char and they quite possibly won't be trying to maximize their character.

S

sean_lo

I'll bite. What's the most powerful spellweaving spell if it's not WoD?

I

imported_dexdash

sorry in multi player games you have to interact with people. make some friends you might like it

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

I'll bite. What's the most powerful spellweaving spell if it's not WoD?

[/ QUOTE ]
Well.. considering WoD doesn't even work on players, I'd say any other spell...

S

Smokin

I have lots of friends unfortunately they do not have spell weaving, also have you tried getting a circle sometimes. Its easy to say get friends blah blah blah its a multi player game.

Heck my idea is a gold sink and it helps out people. Its not like circles last forever.

G

With 4 FC, Attunement casts almost instantly, nearly uninterruptable. Whenever i'm on my Mage/Arcanist and a Warrior/Archer attacks me in Fel, i use it to instantly negate a ton of damage they can do. When a Necro Strangles me, i time it to where i Para Punch the Necro right after a Strangle Damage tick, and use Gift of Renewal on myself to keep myself healed, even with 4 FC you can barely get Gift of Renewal off in between the damage ticks of Strangle when it's just cast. Gift of Renewal is pretty damn useful, heal 15 Health every 2 secs with Lvl 6 Focus/GM SW. Arcane Empowerment is useful too, makes my Mini Heals heal 18 damage, and my Greater Heals heal 60s Damage, plus it adds a bit of SDI. Wildfire can be useful at fights to disrupt groups of enemy Mages. Thunderstorm casts pretty fast with 4 FC too, and has a chance to damage your opponent's FCR for a bit, always good against enemy Mages. Essence of Wind takes about as much time as a FS to cast with 4 FC, but it can damage FC/SSI of anyone it hits, real good for Mage fights if you can get it off in time.

F

Fayled Dhreams

true
Duration: 1-5 hours (Skill Level Real / 240, minimum 1) (+1 hour per additional arcanist)

NOT forever ...
As FEW of them as your making out ... should be pretty easy to work out a "met up" schedule ...

Kinda a support group for lonely spellweavers ...
a chat channel perhaps ?
An outta the way bank ... somewhere's ... easy access to any supplies could be arranged ...

oh ... no bots ... sorry