• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Bring people back to uo

Nash

Sage
I would like to ask all of you to message your friends and people who pvped and no longer do and get them back into the game its gone done hill the last 8 months and im not quite done playing yet ty

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately, 90%+ of my friends have all vanished in the last 5 years, within UO. They dont come on ICQ. They dont return emails. Sometimes, someone will pop up? I wont know who they are until they remind me. I've known maybe a thousand people in 17 years, connected to the game. Life gets busy!

It gets depressing. Checking out friend's homes... and they are gone. Some say a clear farewell. Most do not. Some... houses stand for years and years without a sign of life. As long as the accounts are paid. I just dont understand why you would dish out 50$+ a month out and never enjoy what you worked years to build. It happens! It sucks.

I also think if the price to play was cut in half we'd see a mass return... but I could be wrong. I dont know. Wish I did! All you have to do is look around here and see how high the population has shrank.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Unfortunately, 90%+ of my friends have all vanished in the last 5 years, within UO. They dont come on ICQ. They dont return emails. Sometimes, someone will pop up? I wont know who they are until they remind me. I've known maybe a thousand people in 17 years, connected to the game. Life gets busy!

It gets depressing. Checking out friend's homes... and they are gone. Some say a clear farewell. Most do not. Some... houses stand for years and years without a sign of life. As long as the accounts are paid. I just dont understand why you would dish out 50$+ a month out and never enjoy what you worked years to build. It happens! It sucks.

I also think if the price to play was cut in half we'd see a mass return... but I could be wrong. I dont know. Wish I did! All you have to do is look around here and see how high the population has shrank.
Lose the purple type