• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bring on the new Blood Elf Pally Questions

B

Bo Riddler

I bet there are several brand spanking new Paladin players out there thanks in part to a non-ugly Horde choice in races.

So please, step up and grab a chair and have a seat if you are among those brand new players and let us chat!

Have a question on one of the quests? How about tactics?

We are ready for you!

Bo

B

Bo Riddler

I used my 10th Character slot and created a Male Blood Elf Paladin.

So far, It is a blast. I kept thinking, before I rolled him...do I really want a second Paladin? Finally, I gave in with this thought in mind.

My main is a 62nd level Dwarf Paladin. If I can commit that many hours to getting one that high in levels, it must be a class I enjoy playing. So far, I am right, he is very fun to play.

How is yours coming along?

Bo

G

I created a female blood elf paladin currently at level 21. Progressing will, considering I have 40-45 other characters to play with. Still haven't made her dance naked in Orgrimar. The reason for the female rather than the male, is that all the male night elves walk like they have pointy sticks shoved up their rectums. Not pleasant to watch. I've since created a couple of male blood elf characters (rogue and priest) and see that they don't have night elf rectum problem. Why is it so many male blood elves have bad hair days. Sheesh!

I also created a Draenei paladin, currently about level 12 or so. Not that jazzed with it. I feel like I'm playing one of the fuzzies, and I hate the fuzzies. This may become an ignored, eventually deleted, character.