• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Breaking Objects

G

Is it just me or does it seem as if the objects are breaking more frequently, seems like everytime i come on a lot there r fifty billion things broken.

G

I'm not sure if they break more often, but my sim just spent 14 sim hours fixing everything in the house (except the crafted stuff). Almost everything has 80% wear now, and we can't afford to replace anything

H

HoTDeViL

same for me. if i wouldnt have my robodog i would go broke with paying the repairman. items break extremely fast

F

festrmentmagnet

i definately think things are breaking faster than they used to.

G

<blockquote><hr>

what do robodogs do?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have a Robo-Dog or Robo-Cat, they repair broken items. Cool, huh?

F

festrmentmagnet

The robot animals, if fully green, are supposed to fix things , if told to do so.

I've never actually seen this tho.

G

I think they break more frequently too. And they still tend to all break right after it's too late to call the repair man. The cost to fix some things is still totally outrageous, which I'm sure pleases those who think this is a great money drain.

We have so many drains at this point, and with the faucets tightened to a trickle, it shows that they are trying to push people towards those ugly ATM machines, but I am afraid it's going to push them out the door instead.

I think we should have repairman service 24/7. There could be a slight increase in hourly wage for him after normal business hours just like there is in real life, but considering how our income has decreased, I think he should have taken an hourly cut in pay accordingly as well.

S

Sean Kendrick

Yea my sink broke the other day. I didn't even know sinks could break. To add to that there were two "Repair" buttons for one sink.