• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Breaking Bad Season 5 starts July 15!

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
God damn. It feels like an eternity since last season and it's still about a month and a half away but at least there is finally a date for it. I've been a diehard fan of this show and am looking forward to the next chapter in Walter White's story. Each season episode has gotten more gripping and intense since the pilot in 2008 and just hasn't let up. Season 4's finale brought closure to many things but there are still some loose ends hanging out there. Without going into too much detail in case some people are waiting to watch season 4 on DVD next month (or any of the show for that matter), a few things that come to mind are
Mike still in Mexico and Hank investigating what happened to Gus.

Anyways, I'm hoping for some discussion about the show if anyone else watches it. Anyone else ready for season 5?

R

RubberRumor

Yep I love that show. What will Walter and Jesse get into next? I am definitely looking forward to the new season.

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Reminder that this show is amazing!

I find Laura Fraser's character Lydia quite intriguing. There hasn't really been much revealed about her yet but every scene she's been in has either involved her avoiding arrest or death so her nervous overreactions are a little understandable, but it does raise questions about how she got into a life of crime.

http://i48.***********/xaq7t3.jpg

Walter has gone completely bad, but for some reason it's still enjoyable to watch. There is still a certain nativity to his decisions but it's got him this far so he thinks he can keep going. Cooking meth in tented houses is actually pretty clever (hope no one gets any ideas). But if there's one thing this show has always done it's been to provide consequences for every action, and it's only a matter of time before Heisenberg and co. are screwed.

Last edited: