• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Bracers of alchemical devastation

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Best item for pure mage....make a gimp suit

Bid is at 1.2... buy out is 1.5.

Soulweaver is the broker I use.

Icq 300 153 673

Attachments

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Never saw an answer to the hit fb on those. Is it only for wrestling? Or a 40% chance of fb with any type of damage dealt?

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only wrestling, they are perfect for a pure mage with 30 sdi from suit + 10 from inscribe with poisoning mage , plus casting focus and eaters

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dp poison harm spam and 1 out of 2 hits also fireballs comes out.... it's also great for pvp, but ofc it's a very nice rare to put in the house :) but it's a pity to lock it down

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a note also these items will be on the new boss coming up in the future , that was said during the live feed yesterday , they said the cure items and the exdous +5 stat scroll , can all be gotten off the new mini boss they said called Exodus

T

Tazar

Just a note also these items will be on the new boss coming up in the future , that was said during the live feed yesterday , they said the cure items and the exdous +5 stat scroll , can all be gotten off the new mini boss they said called Exodus
I heard the cure items and the +5 stat scroll... but nothing about these bracers.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is a collectionist piece, there are very few among all the shards, it's the original item. It's worth 1.5 bils 100 % , if smbdy is interested pls pm me or icq me 300 153 673

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the sleeves came from the cure event, and they prob will be replica as stated above but figured I let people know it was out there